Rockler Sure-Foot Clamps with Bench Blocks, 4 Each
Tall, stable Sure-Foot Clamps snap into the Bench Blocks to create accurate 90° clamping fixtures—the perfect clamping kit for doors and frames!
Accurate right angle clamping has never been so simple and convenient, thanks to our Sure-Foot Pipe Clamps and Bench Block Stabilizers. Just snap your clamps in place for perfect 90° assemblies, including doors, frames and other rectangular items. Our Sure-Foot clamps feature tall jaws with a full 2-1/4'' of throat depth—a half-inch higher than typical clamps! The Sure-Foot base is 2-1/2'' wide, which prevents the clamps from tipping. The tall height of 3'' from the bench to the bottom of the Acme screw means you can spin the handle without hitting your knuckles. If you wish, the Bench Blocks can also be screwed to your bench or work surface to eliminate unwanted movement.
- Extra-wide 2-1/2'' foot provides exceptional stability and prevents tip-over during setup. Won't rock on uneven bench surfaces
- Higher base raises the clamping screw 3'' above the table to allow for greater handle clearance. No need to position clamp handle off edge of bench
- Clamping face has pre-drilled holes for mounting pads, cauls, jigs and specialty fixtures
- Built-in clamp hook for easy, secure hanging on the wall—no need to close the clamp
- Quadruple clutch plates provide secure, no-slip lock for the tail stock on standard 3/4'' black pipe (nominal)
- Bench Blocks hold clamps at 90° for doors and frames
- Mounting holes let you create clamping fixtures
Important: Pipe not included. Fits standard 3/4'' NPT pipe (approximately 1'' OD x 3/4'' ID).
(4) Sure-Foot Pipe Clamps
(4) Bench Block Pipe Clamp Stabilizers