Rockler Tablesaw CrossCut Sled
No more squinting at those tiny scales - this Crosscut Sled's large protractor scale lets you precisely tune your angles for air-tight miters and crosscuts. Easy-to-read 1/2° graduations and a hair-line indicator ensure error-free setups, while a heavy-duty aluminum fence, adjustable MDF fence face, and smooth-sliding components delivers versatile and precise operation. Optional Crosscut Sled Drop-Off Platform also available (sold separately)
- 1/2" thick 23-3/4" x 23-3/4" MDF table with melamine coating
- Easy-to-read 1/2° graduations and a hair-line indicator ensure error-free setups
- Extra material allows you to cut the sled down to fit your saw perfectly
- Right edge of sled functions as a zero-clearance chip breaker
- Includes four 2' pieces of 3/4" wide self-adhesive low-friction tape for smooth sliding of the platform and fence
- MDF Fence face can be removed for replacement
- Spring-loaded ball bearings in the miter bar have adjustable tension to eliminate slop
- Adjustable 90° stop
- Right edge of miter bar is 6" from right edge of un-cut platform
3/4 of the platform should be supported by your table saw.
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.