Rockler Tablesaw CrossCut Sled
No more squinting at those tiny scales - this Crosscut Sled's large protractor scale lets you precisely tune your angles for air-tight miters and crosscuts. Easy-to-read 1/2° graduations and a hair-line indicator ensure error-free setups, while a heavy-duty aluminum fence, adjustable MDF fence face, and smooth-sliding components delivers versatile and precise operation. Optional Crosscut Sled Drop-Off Platform also available (sold separately.)
- 1/2" thick 23-3/4" x 23-3/4" MDF table with melamine coating
- Easy-to-read 1/2° graduations and a hair-line indicator ensure error-free setups
- Extra material allows you to cut the sled down to fit your saw perfectly
- Right edge of sled functions as a zero-clearance chip breaker
- Includes four 2' pieces of 3/4" wide self-adhesive low-friction tape for smooth sliding of the platform and fence
- MDF Fence face can be removed for replacement
- Spring-loaded ball bearings in the miter bar have adjustable tension to eliminate slop
- Adjustable 90° stop
- Right edge of miter bar is 6" from right edge of un-cut platform
The Table Saw Crosscut Sled is intended for use only on cabinet and full-size contractor-grade table saws with a standard 3/8"D x 3/4"W miter slot. It is NOT intended for use on portable saws. The distance between the blade and miter track must be 4-1/4" or greater to ensure proper clearance between the sled fence and the blade. Make sure that you have sufficient outfeed support and that the outfeed support does not obstruct the path of the Crosscut Sled’s miter bar.
Notice: Not compatible with DeWalt 7491RS jobsite saw (54738).
3/4 of the platform should be supported by your table saw.
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.