Timber Tuff Lumber Cutting Guide
Use your chainsaw to mill boards and beams from felled tree trunks—just use a standard 2x4 or 2x6 as a straight edge guide!
Timber Tuff's versatile chainsaw cutting guide makes it possible for you to mill your own lumber from felled tree trunks. It's an economical way to use lumber that might otherwise be bound for the chipper. Simply screw a standard 2x4 or 2x6 to the tree trunk and run the guide, mounted to your chainsaw, along the length of it to ensure a straight cut. The cutting guide is portable, durable, versatile and amazingly affordable.
- Mill your own lumber and save money with this simple, versatile guide
- Made from heavy-duty steel to withstand heavy use and wear
- Durable powder-coated finish resists corrosion and abrasion
- Adjustable to straddle standard dimensional lumber, including 2x4s or 2x6s
- A compact, portable saw mill—measures only 8'' x 8.25'' x 2.75'' overall
(1) Timber Tuff Chainsaw Lumber Cutting Guide
|Manufacturer Part Number||TMW-56|