Timber Tuff Portable Saw Mill
Saw logs into valuable boards and beams for a wide range of projects—lightweight, portable and adjustable!
Saw logs into lumber with just your chainsaw and a Timber Tuff Portable Saw Mill. This sturdy, portable attachment lets you bring the saw to the trunk, rather than the other way around, minimizing heavy lifting. After the first cut, which is guided along 2x4s, the mill then references off the flat face of the log, allowing you to quickly turn the log into a neat stack of boards. The mill is adjustable to yield boards from 0.2'' to 11.81'' thick, and any length. Constructed from tough, yet lightweight aircraft aluminum and stainless steel, and compact enough for easy portability.
- Save logs from the chipper, and get useful boards and beams for a wide range of projects!
- Constructed of durable, yet lightweight aircraft aluminum and stainless steel
- Compact enough to transport easily, whether to the jobsite or to the log
- Adjustable to accept a range of chainsaw bars, not just the maximum bar length
- Includes all necessary hardware to attach the mill to your chainsaw bar (chainsaw not included)