Timber Tuff Timber Beam Cutter
Quickly converts your chainsaw into a portable sawmill for cutting straight, square beams—fits any bar length!
Timber Tuff's TMW-57 Timber Beam Cutter quickly converts your chainsaw into a portable sawmill that lets you transform fallen tree trunks into useful lumber. Just select a straight 2x4, screw it to the log, and guide your chainsaw along the 2x4 for straight, square beams with little effort. The Timber Beam Cutter attaches to any chainsaw, regardless of bar length, with just two bolts. It is constructed of solid steel for durability and coated with a powder-coat finish for corrosion-resistance.
- Converts your chain saw into a portable sawmill; attaches to any bar length
- Perfect for log homes, timber frames, fence posts, decks and more
- An incredibly cost-effective way to make use of fallen or unwanted trees on your property
- Constructed of solid steel with a powder-coat finish for long-lasting durability and corrosion-resistance
- Bright green color for easy visibility
|Manufacturer Part Number||TMW-57|