Franklin's Titebond Translucent Wood Glue provides a virtually invisible glue line that's stronger than the wood itself. Designed for general household and woodworking projects, it has a strong tack and fast speed of set that helps reduce clamp time. When dry, this wood glue is unaffected by finishes and sands easily. Also ideal for craft projects, Titebond Translucent is easy to use, non-toxic and cleans up with water. It is specifically designed for wood, particleboard, hardboard, leather, cloth and most other porous materials.
- Titebond Translucent Glue looks like white glue when wet, but dries to a translucent film, providing an almost invisible glue line.
- Cleans up with water.
- Fast set time - faster than most white glues.
- Excellent sandability.
- Safe - no solvent vapors.
- Excellent heat resistance.
|Manufacturer Part Number||6123|
|Wood Glue Type||Translucent|
(1) 8 oz. Bottle of Titebond Translucent Wood Glue
Customer Reviews2 Review(s)
I'm not sure why anyone would...Posted February 27, 2013
I'm not sure why anyone would use anything else. This stuff is AWESOME!!! Completely disappears when dry.
Just received this in my last...Posted March 7, 2012
Just received this in my last order. This is GREAT! Basically invisible and bond seems as strong as ever. This will be my #1 choice for my woodworking and furniture repairs.Thank you.