Titebond® II Extend Wood Glue
Titebond II Extend Wood Glue is a slower setting version of Titebond II Glue, allows 15 minutes of open time, and is weatherproof.
Need a little extra time while gluing complex projects? Titebond II Extend Wood Glue is a slower setting versions of Titebond II Wood Glue and offers superior performance in a broad range of applications! Particularly useful in edge and face gluing and curved railings and other assemblies that require more time to align. Titebond Extend II develops a bond stronger than wood itself, offers excellent sandability, provides a translucent glue line, and is unaffected by finishes. It is compatible with all common species of wood, as well as particleboard, MDF, plywood and other porous materials. Titebond II Extend Wood Glue combines weatherproof performance (ANSI Type II water-resistance) with a slower speed of set. It's ideal for exterior applications that involve more complex assemblies. In addition, Titebond II Extend is compatible for use with Hot Press and radio frequency (R-F) gluing systems.
- Slow set times allow you to complete complex assemblies
- Allows 15 minutes of open time
- Particularly useful in edge and face gluing and curved railings and other assemblies that require more time to align
- Develops a bond stronger than the wood itself
- Excellent sandability
- May be used on all wood species as well as particleboard, MDF, plywood and other porous materials
- Provides a translucent glue line
- Titebond II is also weatherproof and ideal for exterior applications
(1) Bottle of Titebond II Extend Wood Glue