Triton SJA460 Log Jaws for SJA200 Superjaws
The Triton SJA460 Log Jaws bolt on in place of the standard urethane jaws that come with your SJA200 SuperJaws (#58328, sold separately). The Log Jaws are made of sturdy zinc-plated steel and feature coarse teeth that provide a tremendous grip on rough stock such as logs, poles, beams and timbers. Use them for yard work and outdoor projects like decks, sheds and timber frame structures, or for rustic furniture.
- Replaces stock urethane jaw facings, allowing you to securely hold large, irregular workpieces
- Serrated teeth prevent slippage or rolling
- Formed from steel plate and zinc-plated for corrosion resistance
- Securely clamps logs and poles up to approximately 12'' in diameter
- Ideal for chainsaw work, drilling, fastening or carving
- Easy to fit and remove with included hardware
(4) Coach Bolts
(4) Mounting Knobs
|Manufacturer Part Number||497521|
Hope this helps.