Triton T12RS 12V Cordless Reciprocating Saw
The first thing you'll notice about the Triton Reciprocating Saw is its unique angular shape, and once you pick it up, it's also the first thing you'll appreciate. With two primary grips, one near the blade, the other at the trigger, you get excellent balance and transfer of power into the cut. The tools feels light and comfortable in a wide variety of positions, whether cutting overhead, to the side, or down toward the floor. It's even easy to use one-handed when space is tight. The saw is compatible with standard 1/2'' universal shank blades and offers easy, tool-free blade changes. An integral LED worklight provides clear visibility of the cut line in dark spaces, while the electric brake stops the blade promptly after the trigger is released.The included intelligent 1-hour charger extends battery life and minimizes charge time. Also includes two 1.5Ah batteries, two blades and a soft case.
- Powerful Mabuchi RS-550 motor for superior performance and long life.
- Includes two 1.5Ah Li-Ion batteries with Samsung cells for extended life and no down time.
- Precision metal gearing for durability, even when used at high speed and torque.
- 1/2'' universal shank blade system for fast blade changes and access to a wide selection of aftermarket blades.
- Rubber over-mouded grips for secure handling and reduced vibration.
- Built-in LED worklight for clear visibility in dimly lit areas.
- Compact, lightweight design allows one-handed operation in tight areas.
- 0-3,400 SPM and 1/2'' stroke length provides fast sawing in a wide variety of materials.
- Electric brake brings the blade quickly to a stop when trigger is released.
(2) Bi-Metal Saw Blades(10 TPI and 18 TPI)
(2) 1.5Ah Li-Ion batteries
(1) Soft Case
With the Rockler Protection Plan, you'll get accidental damage coverage immediately upon purchase of your tool. Plus, we will extend the manufacturer's warranty for your choice of an additional 1 or 2 years. We'll take care of all parts and labor for any repairs, with no deductibles and no hassles. If your tool can not be repaired, we'll gladly replace it. Available in the US only. Click here to learn more.Standard Manufacturer's Warranty: 30 days, 36 months with registration
|Manufacturer Part Number||539277|