Triton TFBR001 3.25HP Fixed-Base Router Kit
Same motor diameter as the discontinued Porter Cable 7518—covers all your needs for both handheld use and lift-mounted use.
The beauty of a large router like the Triton TFBR001 is its unlimited potential and simple, reliable design. The 3.25HP motor hardly breaks a sweat during demanding tasks. Handheld, with the fixed base installed, you can rout big dados in a single pass, and pattern rout with no need to even rough-cut first with a bandsaw. The fixed base uses a height adjustment that woodworkers are very familiar with from classic routers—just rotate the motor to raise it. If you eventually get a smaller mid-size or compact router, you can mount the motor in a lift like the Rockler Pro Lift, for easy height adjustments and bit changes. Old school design promises rugged durability.
- Heavy-duty 3-1/4HP motor with maintenance-free sealed bearings
- Adjustable 5-speed dial provides variable speed from 10,000 to 21,000 RPM
- Motor automatically adjusts to provide constant speed under load
- Vibration-reducing grips and trigger handle with lock-on switch for optimal control
- 7'' diameter fixed base with fine-adjust depth collar
- Spindle lock button for fast, easy bit changes
- Guide bush mounting plate allows easy installation of commonly available Porter-Cable router guide bushings
- Tough, precision-machined aluminum motor housing for heavy-duty use on the most demanding routing tasks
- 1/2'' collet accepts large bits—easily spins 3-1/2'' diameter panel raising bits when mounted in a lift
Note: Fixed base is not designed for direct mounting to a Router Plate. Due to the large span of the fixed base and handle, we only recommend mounting the motor to a lift.
Triton TFBR001 3-1/4HP Fixed-Base Router Kit
(1) 3-1/4HP Fixed Base Router Motor (TFBR001MOTOR)
(1) Fixed Base (TFBR001BASE)
(1) Guide Fence (TFBR001FENCE)
(1) 1/2'' Collet
(1) Spare Pair of Carbon Brushes
(1) Mounting Plate for Porter-Cable Style Guide Bushings
(1) Dust Extraction Adapter
(1) Instruction Manual
With the Rockler Protection Plan you'll get accidental damage coverage immediately upon purchase of your tool. Plus we will extend the manufacturer's warranty for your choice of an additional 1 or 2 years. We'll take care of all parts and labor for any repairs with no deductibles and no hassles. If your tool can not be repaired we'll gladly replace it. Available in the US only. Click here to learn more.
Standard Manufacturer's Warranty: 30 Days, 36 Months with Registration
|Manufacturer Part Number||884976|
- Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood