Triton TMNRTR 1.2HP Trim Router with Plunge Base
Compact router is easy to control with one hand—includes both a plunge base and a trimmer base with roller guide for use with bearingless cutters.
The Triton TMNRTR 1.2HP Trimmer Router is a lightweight, compact router with two included bases and other attachments for expanded versatility. Use the included trimmer base for tasks like edge profiling and laminate trimming, and attach the edge roller guide for bits that lack bearings. The plunge base gives you two handles for more control, plus the ability to plunge cut for mortises. Flat sides on the plunge base let you run the edge against a straight edge guide for repeatable results, and the parallel fence guide lets you rout grooves and dados parallel to an edge. When mounted in a compatible router table, the included table height winder works as in integrated router lift.
- Variable speed from 11,500 - 31,000 RPM with soft start
- Table height winder and plunge base work together as a built-in router lift
- Trimmer base with roller-guide attachment lets you use bits without guide bearings
- Micro depth adjustment, depth stop & turret on plunge base for repeatable preset depth adjustments
- Spindle lock button for easy bit and collet changes
- Parallel guide fence attaches to the plunge base for a range of 0'' to 5-1/8''.
- Dust extraction spout on the plunge base allows connection to a dust extraction system
(1) Triton TMNRTR 7.3A/1.2hp Router Motor
(1) Plunge Base
(1) Trimmer Base
(1) Trimmer Roller Guide
(1) Parallel Fence
(2) Collets (1/4'')
(1) Table Height Winder
(1) Instruction Manual
With the Rockler Protection Plan you'll get accidental damage coverage immediately upon purchase of your tool. Plus we will extend the manufacturer's warranty for your choice of an additional 1 or 2 years. We'll take care of all parts and labor for any repairs with no deductibles and no hassles. If your tool can not be repaired we'll gladly replace it. Available in the US only. Click here to learn more.
Standard Manufacturer's Warranty: 30 Days, 36 Months with Registration
|Manufacturer Part Number||303763|
- Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. - For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov