Triton TPT125 12-1/2'' Thickness Planer
As low as $429.99
The Triton 12-1/2'' Planer is just big enough to handle most common planks or dimensional lumber, yet just small enough that it's not a hassle to store or move around your shop. Setting the depth of cut is easy and accurate with the top-mounted crank handle—simply turn it one revolution to raise the cutters 1/16'', half a turn for 1/32'' and so on. The cutter head moves along fourseparate columns for smoothness and rigidity, and theheight is adjustable from 1/8'' to 6''. Large infeed and outfeed tables provide added material support. The included dust chute is reversible for chip ejection to either the left or right.
- Easy, accurate setting of depth of cut—one turn equals 1/16"
- Cutter height is adjustable from 1/8" to 6" to accept a large range of stock widths/thicknesses
- 4-post column design for rigidity and smooth vertical adjustments
- Infeed and outfeed tables provides support for longer workpieces, and fold in when not in use
- Circuit breaker helps prevent motor overload
- Dust extraction chute directs waste to the left or right for a cleaner working environment
- Mounting holes allow secure bench or stand mounting
- Scale reads in both metric and imperial graduations
- Easy access for changing out worn brushes
With the Rockler Protection Plan you'll get accidental damage coverage immediately upon purchase of your tool. Plus we will extend the manufacturer's warranty for your choice of an additional 1 or 2 years. We'll take care of all parts and labor for any repairs with no deductibles and no hassles. If your tool can not be repaired we'll gladly replace it. Available in the US only. Click here to learn more.Standard Manufacturer's Warranty: 30 days 36 months with registration
|Manufacturer Part Number||636949|