Triton TPT125 12-1/2'' Thickness Planer with Replacement Blade Pack
The Triton 12-1/2'' Planer is just big enough to handle most common planks or dimensional lumber, yet just small enough that it's not a hassle to store or move around your shop. Setting the depth of cut is easy and accurate with the top-mounted crank handle—simply turn it one revolution to raise the cutters 1/16'', half a turn for 1/32'' and so on. The cutter head moves along four separate columns for smoothness and rigidity, and the height is adjustable from 1/8'' to 6''. Large infeed and outfeed tables provide added material support. The included dust chute is reversible for chip ejection to either the left or right.
- Easy, accurate setting of depth of cut—one turn equals 1/16"
- Cutter height is adjustable from 1/8" to 6" to accept a large range of stock widths/thicknesses
- 4-post column design for rigidity and smooth vertical adjustments
- Infeed and outfeed tables provides support for longer workpieces, and fold in when not in use
- Circuit breaker helps prevent motor overload
- Dust extraction chute directs waste to the left or right for a cleaner working environment
- Mounting holes allow secure bench or stand mounting
- Scale reads in both metric and imperial graduations
- Easy access for changing out worn brushes
Includes an additional set of replacement blades!
In addition to the blades pre-installed in the planer head, this package includes a set of replacement blades. Each set has a reversible design that lets you get twice the life out of a single set. May be resharpened to further lengthen blade life.
(2) Additional Replacement Blades
|Manufacturer Part Number||No|
|Planer Blade Size||No|
|Planer Cutter Head Speed||No|
|Maximum Depth of Cut||No|
|Number of Knives||No|