Triton TRA002KIT 3.25HP Dual-Mode Plunge Router Kit with Fence and Guide Bushing Adapter
Awesome power with a cost-saving built-in router lift—kit includes multi-function fence, bushing adapter and blow-molded case.
Designed by woodworkers for woodworkers, the TRA002 is an evolution of the multi-award winning TRA001. With the same awesome power and suite of user-friendly features, the TRA002 has taken what users loved about the TRA001 and have made it even better. The ever-popular built-in router lift and through-table winder eliminates the need for expensive lifting mechanisms when used with router tables. Triton's patented rack-and-pinion height adjustment system functions as the backbone of the TRA002's key features; simply squeeze the handle and turn to raise or lower, then use the micro-adjustment knob to dial in the final setting. You can also switch from a conventional plunge router to a fixed-base router at the push of a button, and the 3-stage metal turret stop allows fast repeatable depth adjustments. The automatic spindle lock engages when you raise the bit to the full height, providing easy, single-wrench bit changes with no skinned knuckles.
- Built-in router lift and through-table winder eliminate the need for expensive lifting mechanisms when used with router tables
- Wide maximum cutter diameter of 2-3/4'' allows use with many panel raisers
- Impressive maximum plunge depth of 2-11/16''
- Fully-enclosed polycarbonate shielding provides class-leading dust collection
- Swiveling dust extraction chute keeps your work area clean of dust; vertical orientation helps keep the hose out of your way
- Single button switches from plunge- to fixed-based router with patented rack and pinion height adjustment
- Soft-start, electronic variable speed, and an intelligent motor provide smooth, even power regardless of load
- Electronic speed maintenance under load provides consistent speed
- Included removable guide bushing adapter
- Micro winder enables continuous fine depth adjustment through the full plunge range
- Safety lock-out cover engages in bit-change mode to prevent router being switched on
- Automatic spindle lock engages in bit-change mode to allow single-wrench through-table bit and collet changes
- Integrated LED worklight provides great visibility
- 3-stage metal turret stop for fast repeatable depth adjustment
- Included multi-function fence mounts easily with quick-fit pins
- Includes 1/2'' and 1/4'' collets and a dedicated hard-case
Triton TRA002KIT 3-1/4HP Dual-Mode Plunge Router Kit
(1) TRA002 3-1/4HP Plunge Router
(1) 1/2'' Collet
(1) 1/4'' Collet
(1) Collet Wrench
(1) Multi-Function Fence
(1) Guide Bushing Adapter (integrated)
(1) Table-Height Winder
(1) Blow-Molded Case
(1) Instruction Manual
With the Rockler Protection Plan you'll get accidental damage coverage immediately upon purchase of your tool. Plus we will extend the manufacturer's warranty for your choice of an additional 1 or 2 years. We'll take care of all parts and labor for any repairs with no deductibles and no hassles. If your tool can not be repaired we'll gladly replace it. Available in the US only. Click here to learn more.
Standard Manufacturer's Warranty: 30 Days, 36 Months with Registration
|Manufacturer Part Number||822694|
- Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov