Triton TSPS370 2.6A Oscillating Tilting Spindle Sander
The spindle on Triton's TSPS370 spins axially and oscillates vertically to minimize abrasive clogging. This in turn results in less heat build-up, less burning, faster sanding and longer tool life. The table tilts from 0 - 45° for easy chamfering and edge work. Five sanding sleeves are included with diameters from 1/2'' to 2'', providing maximum versatility with ornate workpieces. Quiet, durable 350W induction motor features sealed zero-maintenance bearings. On-board storage is provided for all accessories. May be used bench-mounted or freestanding. Supplied with (6) table inserts, (6) drum washers, (4) drums, (5) sleeves and (2) accessory storage units.
- Large tilting cast aluminum table for permanent flatness, smoothness and strength
- Rotating and vertically oscillating sanding action for the perfect balance between work rate and control
- Includes five sanding sleeves (14 - 51mm dia) and matching drums for maximum versatility with intricate profiles
- Vented table inserts for both standard and tilting modes for maximum dust extraction efficiency
- Left- and right-side on-board storage keeps accessories close at hand
- Under-the-table dust channel and large dust port for easy connection to a dust extraction system
- Bench mounting holes for safe and secure installation when using larger workpieces
- Easy calibration and table stop adjustment keep the tool at tight tolerances for maximum accuracy
- 15% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
(6) Table insert rings
(10) Drum washers
(5) Sanding sleeves
(2) Accessory storage units
(1) Instruction manual
|Manufacturer Part Number||TSPS370|
The Triton spindle sander is a lot of plastic with a cast aluminum tilting table. It is quite adequate for my needs and budget. I wouldn't recommend for production work though.
8 months ago
1 year ago