Triton TSPS370 2.6A Oscillating Tilting Spindle Sander
The spindle on Triton's TSPS370 spins axially and oscillates vertically to minimize abrasive clogging. This in turn results in less heat build-up, less burning, faster sanding and longer tool life. The table tilts from 0 - 45° for easy chamfering and edge work. Five sanding sleeves are included with diameters from 1/2'' to 2'', providing maximum versatility with ornate workpieces. Quiet, durable 350W induction motor features sealed zero-maintenance bearings. On-board storage is provided for all accessories. May be used bench-mounted or freestanding. Supplied with (6) table inserts, (6) drum washers, (4) drums, (5) sleeves and (2) accessory storage units.
- Large tilting cast aluminum table for permanent flatness, smoothness and strength
- Rotating and vertically oscillating sanding action for the perfect balance between work rate and control
- Includes five sanding sleeves (14 - 51mm dia) and matching drums for maximum versatility with intricate profiles
- Vented table inserts for both standard and tilting modes for maximum dust extraction efficiency
- Left- and right-side on-board storage keeps accessories close at hand
- Under-the-table dust channel and large dust port for easy connection to a dust extraction system
- Bench mounting holes for safe and secure installation when using larger workpieces
- Easy calibration and table stop adjustment keep the tool at tight tolerances for maximum accuracy
(6) Table insert rings
(10) Drum washers
(5) Sanding sleeves
(2) Accessory storage units
(1) Instruction manual
With the Rockler Protection Plan, you'll get accidental damage coverage immediately upon purchase of your tool. Plus, we will extend the manufacturer's warranty for your choice of an additional 1 or 2 years. We'll take care of all parts and labor for any repairs, with no deductibles and no hassles. If your tool can not be repaired, we'll gladly replace it. Available in the US only. Click here to learn more.
|Manufacturer Part Number||TSPS370|
The Triton spindle sander is a lot of plastic with a cast aluminum tilting table. It is quite adequate for my needs and budget. I wouldn't recommend for production work though.
1 year ago
1 year ago