Triton TTS1400 Plunge-Cut Track Saw
Triton's TTS1400 Track Saw is a compact, versatile cutting machine that can quickly dimension both sheet goods and solid stock. When used with the TTSTP Track Pack (#56987, sold separately), it provides smooth, straight cuts with almost no chipping on either face of the sheet, with the ability to cut bevels of up to 48°. The cut quality rivals and even beats that of a high-quality cabinet saw. The blade housing features a flat design that allows you to work right up against a wall or other obstacle. Plunging capability lets you start and stop cuts in the middle of a sheet, while the plunge lock provides enhanced safety. The easily accessible shaftlock provides fast, convenient blade-changes. Variable speed with soft start and constant speed, soft-grip handles and on-board tool storage round out an already well-designed track saw.
- Mode selector for quick change between free plunge, scribe, and blade change modes
- Scribe mode eliminates splintering and tear-out
- Easy change carbon brushes to further extend the product lifespan
- Precision bevel cut adjustment of bevel angle from 0-48º
- Dual bevel quadrants provide stability for precision cutting
- Variable speed, soft start and constant speed electronics optimised for required cutting conditions for every material
- Dual alignment cams fine tune the fit between the saw and track for exact cuts
- Anti-kickback feature helps reduce the risk of kickback when performing plunge cuts
- Guide rail track lock adds stability when performing bevel cuts
- Precise cutting depth adjustment can be set to a maximum of 54mm / 2-1/8''
- Width of cut indicators for exact positioning of blade on the workpiece
- Fast blade replacement easily accessed through the blade guard
- Highly efficient dust extraction with universal vacuum system adaptor and 360° outlet
- Blade-change mode and power switch lock-out for easy blade changes
- Plunge lock secures the blade inside the guard when not in use
- Non-slip rubber over-molded grip offers increased support, safety and control
(1) Carbon Brush Pair
(1) 6-1/2'' 60T Saw Blade
(1) Dust Outlet Adapter
(1) Instruction Manual
|Manufacturer Part Number||TTS1400|
|Saw Blade Diameter||6-1/2"|
|Saw Blade Speed||2,000 - 5,300rpm|
4 months ago
8 months ago
11 months ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
The saw was set up when I took it out. I literally unraveled the cord, plugged it in and was making nice clean cross cuts.
Good spring tension for the plunge feature.
Multiple easy to use depth stops.
The main depth stop adjuster could be a little easier to access, and adjust(kinda wimpy knob).
I have used the Festool TS55 and TS75, and this saw feels very similar in cut quality. Both saws have comparable features. The main difference is the action of the stops and detents(And the price). The triton has cheaper knobs, sliders, and switches(and costs about half as much).
At the end of the day, this saw is a very worthy alternative to the TS55. I am happy with my Triton purchase.
over 3 years ago
over 3 years ago