Triton TWX7 WorkCentre
Short on space? No problem. The TWX7 WorkCentre from Triton lets you make the most of what you have by packing maximum functionality into a minimal amount of space. To that end, the TWX7 is designed with multi-functionality in mind. It comes standard with an MDF clamping table insert, which is easily lifted out and replaced with an optional Router Table Module (#53238, sold separately) or Contractor Saw Module (#55813, sold separately). A heavy-duty switch with a large stop button is pre-installed on the table to accept power cords from your router or saw. The legs of the WorkCentre fold up for easy transport to the jobsite, or for convenient storage beneath the workbench in your shop. It can also be used in the folded form as a benchtop unit or off the tailgate of your truck. In addition, two casters on the legs let you effortlessly roll the entire unit around your shop or on smooth surfaces at the jobsite. See the optional Rugged Transit Kit (#58148, sold separately) for large wheels designed to roll over rougher terrain.
- Included MDF clamping table has forty 20mm diameter holes for securing workpieces—great for sanding, free-hand routing and assembly
- Integral power switch with large stop paddle lets you connect power tools
- Optional modular inserts drop into the table top to transform the WorkCentre into a router table or table saw
- Casters are pre-installed for smooth, easy mobility around the shop or jobsite
- Leveling screws for the drop-in modules ensure a perfectly flat work surface
- Work table legs fold down quickly for transport in your vehicle or storage in your shop
- Dual T-track rails run lengthwise across the table, and accept accessories from most leading accessory systems
- Extruded aluminum side rails will accept future extension accessories
- Dedicated storage hangers for convenient onboard accessory storage
|Manufacturer Part Number||TWX7|
1 month ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
As a plain work table, this is very overpriced (and yet it is cheaper than the Festool). Once you drop in an attachment it all makes more sense/cents. I used the work table during prep, sanding and assembly. It's not as solid as a dedicated table as mobility always comes at a price. Add the router table insert and the beauty of the system comes to life. Fold it up and store it away when you're done with your project.
over 2 years ago
The second issue I had was with the fence locks. Unfortunately, they are too lose and the fence still moves when in the locked position. I rectified this by gluing a thin price of plastic to the back side of the plastic tab that pushes against the fence when the lock lever is pushed down. This worked well.
Other than that, the work station is awesome. I purchased all the accessories and tools that work with it and it's really is an awesome design.
over 3 years ago