Offset handle provides knuckle clearance when paring in the middle of a wide board, or when cleaning the bottoms of dados and rabbets.
Two Cherries - Curved Bevel Edge Chisel
If you need to do a lot of paring in the middle of a wide board, grab one of these curved neck chisels from Two Cherries. With the handle offset from the cutting edge, it'll save the skin on your knuckles, and also prevent the edge from digging in too aggressively. Like the similar cranked neck chisels, curved neck chisels are ideal for cleaning out the bottoms of dados and rabbets, and for flush-trimming dowels and through-tenons. And like other Two Cherries chisels, the blades are carefully heat-treated to a Rockwell hardness of 61C, hard enough to hold an exceptionally keen edge under heavy use. The comfortably shaped handles are made of European hornbeam, an incredibly hard, durable wood, then double hooped to prevent cracking when used with a mallet.
- Forged blades are carefully heat-treated in an immersion bath
- Rockwell hardness of 61C holds an edge significantly longer than most other chisels
- Blades are polished to a rich sheen, resulting in less friction during use
- Extremely hard hornbeam handles stand up to heavy, everyday use
- Made in Germany
- Ships directly from the manufacturer
- Must be shipped within 48 contiguous United States
- Estimated Delivery time: 7-14 Days
- please call customer service before returning product
WARNING: Drilling sawing sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.