You might think clamping a 90 degree joint couldn't get any easier with our patented Clamp-It® Assembly Square, but it just did. That's because we're including a pair of Universal Fence Clamps in this all-in-one package! The Clamp-It® Assembly Square replaces custom clamping jigs, acts as a third hand, and eliminates the need for long clamps. Used with the included Universal Fence Clamps, you can assemble any two pieces at 90 degrees, or even a cabinet one corner at a time.
- Works with any joinery technique, from nails to hand cut dovetails.
- Ideal for every stage of construction, from assembling plywood cabinets to face frames and drawers.
- Clamp-It® is also perfect for framing decks, drawer assembly, and installing rails and balusters.
- Fence Clamps may also be used to secure a huge variety of shop-made auxiliary fences to your existing fences without having the clamp interfere with your work. Eliminates the need for clunky wood screws and C-clamps or screwing into your expensive fence.
- Use the fence clamps singly as stop blocks, or in pairs for sacrificial fences, half-fences, resaw fences, and a variety of other fixtures
- Works great for table saws, band saws, cutoff saws, router fences and more
- Attach the Clamp-It® to a work surface using the Universal Fence Clamps, and it becomes a right angle fixture for bench assembly. Compact, lightweight clamps secure the Clamp-It® Square for tight 90 degree angle joints
- Clamp-It® features a series of 3/8" holes to accommodate the Universal Fence Clamp Fence Clamps
- Plus, the Universal Fence Clamps can be used separately with all your shop-made auxiliary fences.
- Clamp-It® Square's patented computer design is manufactured from high impact, rigid polycarbonate to ensure strength and accuracy
- Clamp-It® Measures 8" X 8" X 1 - 1/2"
- Fence Clamps are made of rigid aluminum body with steel threaded components
- Fence Clamps: Range of travel 1/2"-5-3/4" (1/2" minimum assumes a 3/4" auxiliary fence; you can clamp to an even thinner primary fence if you use a thicker auxiliary fence)
- Auxiliary fences may need a 3/8" hole drilled to accommodate the Fence Clamps
Find the right Clamp-It® for every project! Also available from Rockler:
|Manufacturer Part Number||CLAMP-IT KIT|
(2) Universal Fence Clamps (1) Clamp-It® Square
These looked great and seemed like...Posted July 26, 2013
These looked great and seemed like a good idea. I used them for a project with my own clamps and struggled getting parts assembled square. I assumed it was my cuts and the table saw wasn't set correctly. After checking my cuts and finding them near perfect I checked the Clamp-It squares and realized they were the problem. These things are not square! The surfaces are not perfectly flat and have raised sections near the ends. I spent a lot of time trying to get them smooth and was mostly successful. For a product meant to be used to hold parts square this is unforgivable. These are a great idea but very poorly executed.
The clamps work very well, both...Posted April 5, 2013
The clamps work very well, both with the square, and also on my tablesaw to hold the sacrificial fence for dadoes and rabbets. Great quality at a good price, that's why I shop at Rockler first!
The clamps are convenient for holding...Posted March 19, 2013
The clamps are convenient for holding a sacrificial fence (among other things) to my table saw, but the square was a solid 1/32 out. Fine if you're doing rough work, but useless to me.
Works easier than the bar clamp...Posted July 11, 2012
Works easier than the bar clamp version. Really needs a non-mar caul on pressure plate.
The Universal Clamp-It Kit works like a...Posted May 24, 2012
The Universal Clamp-It Kit works like a charm!