VCarve Desktop 9.0 Software for CNC
VCarve Desktop provides a powerful, intuitive CNC software solution that is oriented toward users machining parts smaller than 24'' x 24'', or hobbyists with lighter-duty machines. The software includes tools for 2D design and calculation of 2D and 2.5D toolpaths, along with the ability to import and toolpath a single 3D model (STL, OBJ etc.). There is also support to import multiple Vectric Clip Art 3D models (V3M) to create 3D assemblies.
The software can import 2D designs from other programs but also provides a full set of drawing and editing tools. The toolpath options cover all typical 2D routing operations such as Profiling, Pocketing, Auto-Inlays and Drilling as well as 2.5D strategies such as V-Carving, Prism carving, Fluting and even a decorative Texturing strategy. For 3D you can Rough and Finish the model and there are options to project 2D and 2.5D toolpaths onto the 3D surface. Each toolpath includes appropriate options to customize the settings and provide a high level of control for different types of operation. In addition, all toolpaths can be previewed to show just how the part will look when it is actually cut, this allows instant feedback to allow toolpaths to be further optimized.
VCarve includes the functionality demanded for complex work while remaining incredibly easy to use and affordably priced. The software is used by cabinet makers, wood workers, sign makers, prop makers, plastic fabricators, hobbyists and in many other applications. VCarve V9.0 software is also available in a "V9.0 Pro'' version (#58150, sold separately), which is oriented more toward professionals or woodworkers who machine parts larger than 24'' x 24''.
- Complete set of 2D Design and Layout Tools
- Layer control, Guide lines, Snap Grid
- Text Editing + Single Line Engraving Fonts
- Vectorize images to create vectors for machining
- Robust V-Carving
- Raised 3D Prism machining
- Auto-Inlays with multiple options
- 3D Random Texturing Toolpath
- 2D Profiling with Interactive Tabs / Bridges, Lead and Ramp options
- Pocketing with optimization for 2 cutters
- Drilling with option for Peck Drilling
- Beveled Letters
- Custom Molding and Form Cutters
- Multi-color Toolpath Previews
New Additional Features:
- Smart Cursor
- Two-sided Machinging
- Export to pdf
- Quick keys
- Vector validator
- Mirror mode
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 1 week.
- Software cannot be returned or refunded.
|Manufacturer Part Number||ATB004|
4 months ago
1 year ago
MAKES IT EASY TO CREATE PROJECTS FROM
DESIGN TO FINISHED PRODUCT
THEIR TUTORIALS ARE VERY HELPFUL.
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
1 year ago
There are several menu options in the software to go to links on the internet - like the user forum and Online FAQs, but these are all outside the normal operation of the software.