VCarve Pro 9.0 Software for CNC
VCarve Pro provides a powerful but intuitive software solution for cutting parts on a CNC Router, including large parts in excess of 24'' x 24''. It includes tools for 2D design and calculation of 2D and 2.5D toolpaths, along with the ability to import and toolpath a single 3D model (STL, OBJ etc.). There is also support to import multiple Vectric Clip Art 3D models (V3M) to create 3D assemblies. Scroll down to see the additional features that VCarve Pro has over the VCarve Desktop version.
The software can import 2D designs from other programs but also provides a full set of drawing and editing tools. The toolpath options cover all typical 2D routing operations such as Profiling, Pocketing, Auto-Inlays and Drilling as well as 2.5D strategies such as V-Carving, Prism carving, Fluting and even a decorative Texturing strategy. For 3D you can Rough and Finish the model and there are options to project 2D and 2.5D toolpaths onto the 3D surface. Each toolpath includes appropriate options to customize the settings and provide a high level of control for different types of operation. In addition, all toolpaths can be previewed to show just how the part will look when it is actually cut, this allows instant feedback to allow toolpaths to be further optimized.
VCarve includes the functionality demanded for complex work while remaining incredibly easy to use and affordably priced. The software is used by cabinet makers, wood workers, sign makers, prop makers, plastic fabricators, hobbyists and in many other applications. VCarve V9.0 software is also available in a "V9.0 Desktop'' version (#57318, sold separately) that is oriented toward hobbyists with lighter-duty CNC machines and parts smaller than 24'' x 24''.
Features Unique to VCarve Pro Only:
- Work on parts larger than 24"x24" (600mm x 600mm)
- True Shape Nesting for material optimization
- Toolpath Templates
- Merge Toolpaths
- Job Setup Sheets
- Gadget (scripting) support
- Rotary Axis (Wrapping)
Features of All VCarve V9.0 Packages:
- Complete set of 2D Design and Layout Tools
- Layer control, Guide lines, Snap Grid
- Text Editing + Single Line Engraving Fonts
- Vectorize images to create vectors for machining
- Robust V-Carving
- Raised 3D Prism machining
- Auto-Inlays with multiple options
- 3D Random Texturing Toolpath
- 2D Profiling with Interactive Tabs / Bridges, Lead and Ramp options
- Pocketing with optimization for 2 cutters
- Drilling with option for Peck Drilling
- Beveled Letters
- Custom Molding and Form Cutters
- Multi-color Toolpath Previews
New Additional Features:
- Smart Cursor
- Two-sided Machinging
- Export to pdf
- Quick keys
- Vector validator
- Mirror mode
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 1 week.
- Software cannot be returned or refunded.
|Manufacturer Part Number||ATB004|
1 year ago
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
You can contact Vectric directly for more info. Just google Vectric Software to find their website.
2Gb RAM. It will operate with Windows XP(SP3), Windows Vista & Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10
300 Mb Disk space (Program). Is this what you needed to know?