Volt King 12-Gauge Cord Reels
The Volt King 12-gauge self-retracting cord reel lets you pull out as much of the extension cord as you need, then retract it neatly with a quick tug on the end of the cord. It features three outlets at the end of the cord, a 180° swiveling design and an impact-resistant polypropylene case. The ball-style cord stop is adjustable so that any length of cord can be left trailing after it is retracted. Rid yourself of tangles and the hassle of recoiling a traditional extension cord with the Volt King cord reel.
- Includes brackets for mounting on wall or ceiling
- Swivels 180° to avoid stress on the cord
- Cord retracts smoothly and easily, without twists or tangles
- Impact-resistant polypropylene case
- 12/3 SJT 15-amp electrical cord with three 120V outlets
- Overload protection switch shuts down power in case of overload to protect your tools
- Lead-in cord lets you locate the reel up to 4.5' away from an outlet
- For indoor use
How to Operate:
- The cord reels have a ratchet wheel lock which will only lock at the certain points but not able to lock arbitrarily.
- Check the reel for correct operation by slowly pulling out the cord. A ''clicking'' noise will be heard every half revolution of the drum.
- To latch the reel, pull out the cord then allow it to retract after hearing the first, second, or third ''click''.
- To unlatch the reel, slowly pull out the cord until the “clicking” noise stops then, holding on to the cord, let it retract in a controlled way until the cord stop rests against the cord guide rollers.
(1) Volt King Retractable Cord Reel
(1) 40' 12-Gauge Cord (pre-installed)
(1) Mounting bracket
(2) Cement screws
(2) Wood screws