Workstation for Shaper Origin
Lets you clamp and cut small workpieces, mortise and tenon joints, box joints, and more with your Shaper Origin Handheld CNC Router (sold separately).
Must be shipped within the 48 Contiguous United States.
30 Day Return Policy.
A key advantage of the Origin Handheld CNC Router is its flexibility in machining small, precise parts like mortise and tenon joints and box joints. The Shaper Workstation lets you enjoy that flexibility easily and efficiently, using a precise vertical clamping surface and a table imprinted with the ShaperTape vision pattern so the router can precisely locate itself. Beautifully engineered as a system to offer perfect 90° registration between the table and the clamping face, and across the clamping face using the retractable registration pins. Two clamps are included, which slide into T-slots in the face. Adjustable support arms and a support bar are provided for the router to ride on. The shelf provides support from below and is easily adjusted with the large quick-release lever. An angle fence is also included for clamping pieces at up to 45° to the table along the clamping face.
- Features a reusable tape field, easily adjustable shelf for small or difficult-to-fixture workpieces, and intuitive indexing pins for perfect alignment
- Great for mortise and tenon joinery, box joints, dovetail joints and more—fast, reliable 90° registration, every time
- Extra-durable pre-applied ShaperTape surface works with Origin’s computer vision system for simple setup and unrivaled capabilities
- Cut tenons at any angle from 0° to 45° with dead flat shoulders for tight fitting seams
- Virtually eliminate tear-out on tenons—spoilboards provide chip-free zero-clearance cuts
- Included shelf lets you perform detailed cuts on small or difficult-to-fixture workpieces
- Work on material of almost any thickness using shelf’s easy height adjustment
- Combine Origin’s Box Joint Basic Extension with Workstation to cut precise box joints with ease
- Quick, flexible clamping system with industry standard T-Track to suit any project
- Make your own custom fixturing mounts to hold the most unusually shaped workpieces
(1) Workstation for Shaper Origin
(1) Support bar
(2) Support arms
(1) Angle fence
(1) 4mm wrench
(2) Hold-down clamps
|Manufacturer Part Number||SW1-AA|