Ready2Rout Electronic Fence Positioner (No Controller)
With computer-controlled precision, repeatable fence settings stored in memory and a pre-installed selection of apps, this first-ever electronic router fence ushers the humble router table into the ''smart'' era. Woodworkers used to tapping and bumping their fences to make adjustments will appreciate the ease and simplicity of tapping a few buttons to dial in a setting. Simply zero out the fence, and every adjustment afterwards is accomplished with the touch-screen interface (#58808, sold separately). Three ''apps'' are included for box joints, dadoes, half-blind dovetails, plus step-and-repeat functions such as those for fluted columns and beadboard. The Ready2Rout Fence may also be used with the optional Ready2Lift Router Lift. Since the required controller (#58808, sold separately) controls both the fence and lift, there is no need to have a controller on both units. The fence works without a computer attached, and a USB port on the back allows you to easily install additional apps and update software.
- More apps will be available in the future to further enhance the versatility of your Ready2Rout
- Accurate to within 0.001''
- Perfect repeatability for joinery such as dadoes, half-blind dovetails and box joints, and for decorative elements such as flutes
- A stroke of the touch screen (#58808, sold separately) commands the fence to move to its next position—perfect for step-and-repeat operations
- To space and cut box joints, simply enter the diameter of your bit and the width of your workpiece and the system automatically positions the fence
- Touch screen can be used to indicate router bit width, and to convert to metric decimals or fractions. For example, you can use a 1/4'' bit to rout a 12mm dado without complicated calculations or measurements
- Firmware updates are made via USB port on the rear of the fence
- Precision anti-backlash lead screw
- Fence travels up to 9-3/4'' without repositioning the rail
- Up to six fence positions can be saved in the system's memory so you can come back later and repeat the operations
- Note: The Ready2Rout Fence does not control router bit height. The bit height is set in the conventional manner, or with the optional Ready2Lift Router Lift
|Manufacturer Part Number||R2R_CO|
The plate used for mounting to the table is 30 inches wide.
The motor housing is 16 inches wide and 15 1/8 inches from the front of the fence to the back of the housing. The stepper motor sticks out an additional 2 inches out the back of the housing.
From the router table top to the top of the fence (the highest part of the unit) it is 3 inches.
Hope this helps.