- Squaring attachment consists of two extra-wide aluminum jaws that provide increased reference surface to keep your Clamp Guides perpendicular to the edge.
- Jaws measure 7/8'' high x 3-3/4'' wide.
- Jaws include screws and pre-drilled holes for attaching additional additional wooden cauls for even better accuracy.
- Compatible with A and C Series All-In-One Clamp Guides.
All-In-One Clamp Guides:
- A straight edge guide that's simple to adjust.
- Integral clamping jaws and locking lever provide a quick, easy way of clamping the guide.
- Four lever positions for variable clamping strength.
- Two clearly labeled scales in 1/8" graduations.
- Wide body construction (2-1/2") adds beam strength for added stability.
- Low-profile design and flat top for bearing-guided routing applications.
- Built-in T-track on top of the guide allows you to use any of our versatile accessories or shop-made jigs.
- Create your own shooting board for routing or cutting with the circular saw.
- This is a "C Series" or Contractor series clamp with a lower profile. "A Series" accessories will not work with this model.
- To engage the jaw the first few times, the "I"-shaped blue finger-grip MUST be pushed snug against the sliding jaw for the jaw to lock. Squeeze together until it clicks. Then push the finger-grip AWAY from the jaw to unlock the sliding jaw.
|Manufacturer Part Number||ZCPK3 + XWJ|
(1) 36" All-in-One Clamp Guide
(1) 50" All-in-One Clamp Guide
(1) Squaring Attachment for All-In-One Clamp Guides (35430)
Customer Reviews1 Review(s)
Outstanding!Posted March 5, 2014
I used the 36" clamp guide for my first time to assist me in trimming the bottom edge of a bathroom door and its performance was outstanding. No hassle and quick to set up. I did not have the squaring attachment installed as I had it in the 24" clamp. Apparently the 24" clamp with squaring attachment is just shy of fitting on a 24" pre-hung door so I had to use the 36" clamp. Using just with the clamp as received, I had to make sure the distance from the clamp to the bottom edge of the door was equal on both ends. Then, off I went with my Porter cable 390 and Rockler 90469 [Straight Router Bit 3/4" Diameter x 1-1/2" Cutter Length (1/2" Shank)], and trimmed the bottom effortlessly.
The only thing I find odd is that I am not sure why additional squaring attachments are so pricy. I was thinking I would like to have one of these attachments for each clamp as I fear that installing & removing the screws that are used to attach the squaring attachment into the plastic part of the clamp jaw repeatedly would eventually strip and be not useful.