48873 (pictured) opens from the end of the bed, while all other models open from the side of the bed. Mechanisms require indicated lengths to be mounted to the bed. It's important for proper function to choose the correct weight rating.
Wood components not included. Includes instructions.
- Steel angle iron frame for rugged durability.
- Includes two lift mechanisms, each fully assembled into a one-piece unit for easy installation.
- Mechanisms can be oriented to open from the side of the bed, or the end of the bed. Be sure to choose a mechanism with the appropriate length for your application.
- Twin gas pistons provide easy access to your stored items.
- Platform moves laterally as it lifts for easy access and clearance at the wall.
- Designed to be used without a box spring.
- Choose from End mount or Side mount application
- Available in four different weight ratings depending on the size and weight of your mattress and platform.
- Materials for bed frame should equal or exceed 3/4" hardwood plywood and 4/4 hardwood lumber.
- Use a 6" to 10" thick standard innerspring or foam mattress.
- Wood components not included.
- 77 lbs. for a twin-size platform.
- 100 lbs. for a full-size platform.
- 115 lbs. for a queen-size platform.