- VCarve Pro 7.0 w/Cut 3-D software package included (over $900 value).
- Includes 3/8" Diameter V-Groove Router Bit
- Includes two Hold-down Clamps
- Includes mounts for a Bosch Router (Router Motor is not included, sold separately)
- Fully compatible with the Bosch Colt Palm Router
- Free downloadable control program included
- Download free project plans from Vectric
- Travel: X: 13" Y: 24" Z: 4.5".
- High Speed traverse rate: 200 ipm
- Bearings: 12 precision linear bearing guides (4 on each axis) for maximum rigidity.
- Resolution: Full step of 0.0005 inch; at 1/8 step 0.0000625 inch.
- 269 oz/in 1.8-degree steppers.
- USB interface with on controller memory storage.
- 5 turn ACME precision modified threaded with acetyl backlash reducing nuts on all axes.
- 24V Supply to provide full power to the steppers.
- Made in the U.S.A. Rockler is the exclusive distributor of this item in the United States.
- One year warranty on parts and labor, special shipping exclusions apply
FREE CNC Project Plans from Woodworker's Journal:
Introducing CNCSharkTalk.com, a website presented by Rockler where CNC Shark users can chat together, watch how-to videos, ask questions, learn from each other and even show off their CNC Shark projects.
|Manufacturer Part Number||CNC Shark|
20 Review(s)View All
When placing my order, I chose...Posted April 3, 2012
After all the trouble I went...Posted August 19, 2011
I received my Shark CNC router...Posted June 22, 2010