Note: Neither the filter regulator nor any of the fittings or hose from the outlets to your air tools are included.
- 175 psi working pressure
- Maxline tubing features an aluminum core sandwiched by HDPE plastic for corrosion resistance.
- Installation methods include direct burial, on-wall and in-wall applications.
- Tubing maintains shape after bending by hand.
- Meets OSHA requirements
- Operating Pressure at 70°F: 175psi
- Operating Pressure at 140°F: 140psi
- Temperature range: -40°F to 140°F
- Compatible with common compressor oils
- Nickel plated brass
- Double O-ring design
- Split ring allows disassembly
- No expensive tools required
- Building layouts with many obstructions, corners etc
- Multiple air users
- Industrial plants, auto body and repair shops, farm, woodworking
- Underground burial
- 3/4" size for tubing lengths under 150 ft from compressor
- 3/4" size for buildings less than 3600 sq ft (60 ft x 60 ft)
|Hose Length||100 ft|
|Type||Hose and Fittings Kit|
- (1) 100' Roll of RapidAir Maxline Tubing
- (3) Outlets
- (1) 3/4" Tubing x 3/4" Male NPT Straight Fitting
- (2) Tee Fittings for 3/4" Tubing
- (20) Mount Clips
- (1) Tubing Cutter
- (1) Beveling Tool