Prevent bowing, turning and lifting while clamping with Bessey® K Body® REVO™ Jr. Parallel Clamps! The large, parallel jaws are uniquely designed to distribute even pressure across the entire surface of your work. The K Body's updated design includes three removable jaw protection caps that help prevent wear, repel glue and resist paint and grease solvents – and they're easily replaceable, too. A quick-release feature allows the movable jaw to slide up and down the rail by simply angling the comfortable Power-Grip handle. Plus, each clamp includes two slip-on workpiece supports that attach to the rail, providing a stable base and preventing direct contact between the clamp and the actual workpiece. Plus, they deliver 900 lbs. of high-pressure clamping, even at 90°. And they have a powerful spreading feature for easy tear-down. Compatible with KP clamp blocks and the K Body Clamp Extender.
- How to Build a Mission-Style Coffee Table in the Arts and Crafts Tradition
- How to Make an Arts & Crafts Mission Style Calendar Frame
- Choosing the RIght Woodworking Clamps for Alignment and Glue-Ups in the Workshop
- Parallel-head Bar Clamps Are Perfect for Frame Assembly and Glue-up
- Making Pipe and Bar Clamps Longer