Built with both professionals and hobbyists in mind, the all-new DB210 Foreman Pocket Hole Machine is packed with features that will have you building with twice the speed and half the effort of a standard pocket-hole jig. It offers all of the same features and capabilities of our professional-grade machines in a machine that’s versatile, portable, and extremely affordable. Simply clamp your workpiece and pull the handle to start the powerful 110-volt motor and raise the drill bit through the table in one easy motion. This drills a precisely-placed pocket hole at the perfect depth in materials from 1/2'' to 1-1/2" thick. The Foreman DB210 features a tool-free adjustable fence that positions your workpiece for precise pocket depth, plus a pair of adjustable, spring-loaded stops for repeatable accuracy. Clear markings in the table make it easy to position the fence for your material thickness. Includes a standard 3/8'' Kreg stepped drill bit.
- Single-step operation starts motor, clamps workpiece, and drills pocket holes
- Creates all Kreg pocket-joint sizes: Standard, Micro, and HD
- Lightweight, durable construction allows hassle-free transport—perfect for use in your shop or on-the-go
- Large table with ample workspace
- Built-in storage tray provides the perfect place to store extra bits and accessories
- Dust collection attachment helps keep your work area clean
- Powerful 110-V, 5.0-AMP, 2,800 RPM motor provides fast drilling
- Quick-change chuck provides fast, tool-free bit changes
- Also compatible with the Kreg Micro-Pocket™ Bit to create more compact pocket holes in thinner stock, and the Kreg HD (Heavy-Duty) Bit for creating strong joints in 1-1/2'' and thicker stock
|Manufacturer Part Number||DB210|
- Motor: 110-volt
- Drill Bits: Comes with standard Kreg 3/8" stepped drill bit
- Material: Polyurethane Base; Cast-Aluminum Tabletop
- Clamping Capacity: Material from 1/2'' to 1-1/2'' thick
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Overall Dimensions: 15''H x 19''L x 29.5''D
- Tabletop Dimensions: 14'' x 23-1/2''
- Warranty: 1-Year
(1) Adjustable fence with spring-loaded stops
(1) Dust-collection attachment
(1) Kreg 3/8'' stepped drill bit and drill guide
(1) Drill bit setting block
(1) Owner’s Manual
2 Review(s)View All
If you use pocket holes buy it.Posted September 8, 2014
I made around 80 pocket holes in 3/4" AC plywood the first afternoon and it is quick. I'm so glad I bought it. I own two of the K4 jigs, complete with all three drills bits, and I doubt I'll be using them much now. The Kreg Foreman is quick. It takes about 4 seconds to line up the board and drill a pocket hole. I was drilling the pieces faster than my adult son could line them up and screw them in. My son said “this is sure faster than (the way) we've been doing it!”
Fantastic system for the weekend warriorPosted February 7, 2015
For the next generation I would like to see:
Better adjustments for stock thickness, Better way to lock down the pull arm adjustment and material holder ( the locking bolt seems too loose or two tight but never just right).
A stop that is more adjustable on the fly. The material is pulled to the right by the bit entering the stock.
Still a wonderful entry level pocket hole machine.