Micro Drill Bit and Guide for Kreg Foreman Pocket Hole Machine
Kreg's Micro Drill Bit is sized to drill the smallest possible pocket holes. The resulting hole is 25% smaller (1-5/16'' long) than a standard pocket hole. The bit also includes the hardened steel sleeve that fits into the Kreg Foreman DB210. Use the Kreg Micro Drill Bit for thinner stock such as 1/2'' drawer stock, or in any situation where a less conspicuous pocket hole is desired.
- Use with the Kreg Foreman DB210 (#56604, sold separately)
- 19/64'' diameter stepped bit
- Hardened high-speed steel shank
- Hardened guide sleeve for precise hole location and minimal tear-out
- 1/4'' hex-shank makes bit changes quick and simple