- Double parallel-link arm design dramatically reduces vibration and noise, for extremely accurate cuts.
- Exclusive tool-free blade holders allow blade changes in seconds.
- On-off switch, electronic variable speed, flexible dust blower and blade-tensioning lever are all located on the front upper arm for added convenience.
- Arm design moves the tool's pivot points from the back of the saw to the front, shortening the arm movement for smoother, quieter operation.
- Arm lifts so blade can be easily threaded through the material for inside cuts.
- Unique arm design keeps the blade perpendicular to the work, dramatically reducing over- or under- cutting.
- Oversized, cast-iron table provides excellent material support and bevels 45° left and right.
- How to Perform Easy Dust Collection on a Scroll Saw with a Fishtank Hose
- What is the Best Scroll Saw for the Budget Conscious Consumer's Workshop
- Craftsman 21602 Scroll Saw Blade Replacement Made Easy and a Clean Cutting Area for a Low Price
- Porter-Cable PCB370SS Scroll Saw Has Lots of Features Including a Mobile Stand
- Proxxon DSH-E Scroll Saw Features An Improved Dust Collection System
- Rikon 10-600VS Scroll Saw Blade Has a Poor Mounting System
- Ryobi SC164VS Scroll Saw Has Good Cutting Power but Body Design Gets in the Way of Your Work
- Shop Fox W1713 Scroll Saw Great for Small Jobs, but Mostly the Same as the Similar Rikon Model
- Skil 3335-01 Scroll Saw Has Steady LED Worklight
- Use a Scroll Saw to Make a Wooden Bowl with Rings of Walnut, Maple and Padauk
- How to Use Red Ink to Make Scroll Saw Patterns Easier to See and Lay Out
- Wooden Bowls from the Scroll Saw by Carole Rothman
- Using Small Drill Bits with Drill Chucks Before Scroll Sawing
- Should You Finish Scroll Saw Cut Figurines with Tung Oil or Danish Oil
- What You Should Know About Scroll Saw Blades
|Manufacturer Part Number||DW788|
- Amp Rating (120V AC) 1.3
- Stroke Length 3/4''
- Strokes Per Min. 400-1,750 spm
- Depth of Cut 2''
- Tool Weight 56.0 lbs.
2 Review(s)View All
Good productPosted December 30, 2014
In my opinion, this is the standard by which all scroll saws are measured.Posted August 23, 2014