- Double parallel-link arm design dramatically reduces vibration and noise, for extremely accurate cuts.
- Exclusive tool-free blade holders allow blade changes in seconds.
- On-off switch, electronic variable speed, flexible dust blower and blade-tensioning lever are all located on the front upper arm for added convenience.
- Arm design moves the tool's pivot points from the back of the saw to the front, shortening the arm movement for smoother, quieter operation.
- Arm lifts so blade can be easily threaded through the material for inside cuts.
- Unique arm design keeps the blade perpendicular to the work, dramatically reducing over- or under- cutting.
- Oversized, cast-iron table provides excellent material support and bevels 45° left and right.
|Manufacturer Part Number||DW788|
- Amp Rating (120V AC) 1.3
- Stroke Length 3/4''
- Strokes Per Min. 400-1,750 spm
- Depth of Cut 2''
- Tool Weight 56.0 lbs.