Rockler Magnetic LED Task Light
Bright light where you need it most—magnetic base clings to the 2 included screw-mount docks and the clamp-mount bracket.
For focused lighting just where you need it, our Magnetic LED Task Light is hard to beat. Not only is it easily adjustable to shed bright task lighting wherever you need it, but it also includes two ferrous docking ports and a steel clamping bracket that you can install at key locations in your shop, and move the light from place to place as you work through the stages of your project. You can also attach it to anything else made of steel or iron—not hard materials to find in a wood shop. Thanks to the flexible gooseneck, you can lower it to expose finishing and sanding flaws, or raise it for more even lighting. High and low settings and flood and spot adjustments provide further flexibility.
- 17-1/2'' long flexible neck lets you direct light exactly where it's needed—great for turning
- Two settings: high (300 lumens) and low (100 lumens)
- Illuminated on/off button is easy to find
- Light beam adjusts from flood to spot
- Portable—magnetic base attaches to steel and iron surfaces on tools and to the two included auxiliary bases, which can be mounted elsewhere in the shop
- Included clamping bracket allows easy attachment to a desk or table up to 2-1/2'' thick
- Requires four AAA batteries (not included)
- Durable aluminum base and shroud
(1) Rockler Magnetic LED Task Light
(2) Steel docking ports
(1) Steel clamping bracket
(2) Dock mounting screws