35mm Fisch Wave Cutter Forstner Bit, 90mm Long
Fisch's Wave Cutter Forstner bits feature a wavy rim that guides the bit with all the precision of a traditional Forstner, but with less friction and heat buildup. The razor sharp serrations slice through the grain for minimal splintering, while also breaking up the waste for better chip clearance. The result is a bit that cuts faster and lasts up to three times as long as a standard Forstner bit. Use them to drill angled holes, overlapping holes and flat-bottom holes that are precisely true-to-size. They also excel at drilling into end grain without deflecting.
- Wavy rim cuts like a knife to guide the bit and keep it on track
- Serrations help to break up waste for better chip clearance
- Low-friction and less heat for longer life
- Resharpen up to 30 times for excellent longevity
- All bits are 90mm (3-1/2'') long
|Manufacturer Part Number||FSA-134510|
it is hss. However it is super sharp, cuts holes with no
tear out. Also when running in the drill press you can
see through the bit to the point which is very helpful
to line up your work. If you are doing euro hinges
I would highly recommen this bit.