Rockler 4-Way Equal Pressure Clamp Hardware
Keeps wide panels and table tops flat while the glue dries—make the strips as long as you need for your biggest projects!
Applies pressure from all four sides—ideal for keeping large glue-ups like table tops flat while the glue cures. Pair with your own shop-made wood strips to create a clamp of any length. To make the wood pieces, drill a series of 5/8'' holes spaced 2'' apart down the center line of the broad face of a 2x4. Then rip the board lengthwise through the centers of the holes, creating two pieces approximately 1-1/2'' x 1-11/16''. Rotate the notched boards so that notches are away from each other.
- Applies pressure on workpiece face when edge-clamping to prevent bowing and buckling large panels
- Clamp attaches to any length of 2 x 2 (lumber and wood clamp pads not included)
- One clamp per package (each clamp includes 2 main components)
(1) Screw-end clamping mechanism
(1) Tail-end clamping mechanism