9' Vertical Rails for Rockler Vintage Library Ladder Steps
Pre-machined wooden vertical rails for our metal Vintage Ladder Steps (sold separately) — use the Design Wizard to determine which components you need.
Ladder Design Wizard
Our pre-machined wooden ladder rails, make building your own rolling library ladder is as easy as 1, 2, 3 — sand, finish, and assemble. Each kit includes two matching vertical rails, which are cut, shaped, bullnosed, and drilled to accept the corresponding cast metal Vintage Library Ladder Steps (#45514 and #49388, sold separately). The tops of the rails are drilled to accept our Classic Rolling Library Ladder hardware (#42285, sold separately). The vertical rails are available in three heights: 8', 9' and 10'; and in three wood species: oak, cherry and maple, all fully machined from clear lumber.
- All parts are cut, shaped, bullnosed, and drilled
- Just sand, finish and assemble
- Hole for top dowel is an 1/8'' pilot hole, which accepts our metal Decorative Ladder Spindle (included with Item #45514, sold separately)
- Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.