While not as aggressive as Arbortech's larger carving blades, the TurboShaft provides a much higher level of detail and control, a perfect middle-of-the-road freehand carving tool before changing over to hand tools or a power chisel. Its long, narrow 13/16'' x 2-3/4'' shaft with round carbide cutters on the tip lets you bore into the wood, or reach deep into recesses. Excellent for details, freehand sign lettering or template work. The tungsten carbide teeth are rotatable and replaceable for an extremely long life. Includes depth stop collar for easily controlling the depth of cut. 8mm (5/16") tooth diameter. Fits most 4'' and 4-1/2'' angle grinders.
- Perfect for deep, narrow profiles, detailed sculpting, letterwork, template work and more
- Use freehand or by running the edge against a template
- Replaceable, rotatable carbide teeth
- Adjustable depth gauge makes it easy to set your cutting depth
- Cutters are located at the perimeter of the cutter—the tool will not plunge straight down, but by moving in a circular pattern, you can bore out deep recesses
(2) Carbide Cutters (pre-installed)
(1) Depth Gauge
(1) Torx Key
(1) Allen Key
|Manufacturer Part Number||IND.FG.500.20|
5 months ago
1 year ago
11 months ago
6 months ago
The TurboShaft will thread on to any 4 or 4 1/2" angle grinder. It will thread directly on to the spindle.