Big Gator V-Drill Guide - Metric
The next best thing to having a drill press in your pocket, the Big Gator V-DrillGuide ensures perfectly straight, perpendicular drill holes in round stock, flat stock, and even directly into corners-all with just a hand drill. The precisely milled V-groove in the bottom of the drill guide centers the holes on pipes, dowels, and outside corners, while the flats allow 90° drilling into flat surfaces - just clamp and drill. Also available for standard sizes (#49531, sold separately).
- The Big Gator V-DrillGuide is made from special nickel-alloyed steel that is heat treated for durability like drill bushings
- V-groove along the bottom of the guide allows for perpendicular alignment with all drill sizes on round parts or corners
- Bottom surface is precision ground to ensure stability and accurate perpendicular alignment on flat surfaces
- Round stock hole alignment marks on one side.
- Prevents drill bit wander
- Prevents drill from drifting off center on round materials
- Includes holes for 17 metric drill sizes: 3, 3.3, 3.5, 4, 4.2, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, and 9.5mm
|Brand||Big Gator Tools|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MDG1000NP-C|