Rolling Barn Door Track, Black
Now you can purchase additional tracks for your rolling barn door—ideal for accommodating very wide doors that need more track length than the standard 6' included with our kits. Use the 8' track alone if the length is sufficient, or use the Splice Hardware (#58266, sold separately) to lengthen your existing track by 4', 6' or 8'. The black finish matches perfectly with the components in our Rolling Barn Door Hardware Kits, and the Quiet Glide® tracks are made of solid aluminum, eliminating dents, warping and bending so your rolling barn door slides consistently and quietly over time.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 7-10 business days.
- Please call customer service before returning product.
- 10% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
over 3 years ago
I have mine installed with the top of the track down 4 inches from the ceiling with about a 1 and 1/2 inches between the top of the roller and the ceiling. I left a 1/2 leeway in the measurements. You will want to leave that much as well in case the ceiling or floor are not perfectly level.
- Exterior Barn Door Hangers & Tracks
Starting at $199.99