Blum Clip Top 155° Zero Protrusion Hinges, Nickel, Frameless, Full Overlay
No protrusion into the cabinet opening means full clearance for roll-out shelves.
Once opened, these hinges throw the door edge completely clear of the cabinet opening so it won't obstruct the path of your pull-out shelves. The snap-close mechanism pulls the door firmly closed at the end of its travel, meaning no catch is required. The hinges are compatible with doors up to 15/16'' (24mm) thick. For fast precise installation, use our optional JIG IT® Hinge Plate Template A (#50375, sold separately) and the 5mm Tab Hinge Cup Drilling Jig (#58488, sold separately).
- Full clearance for pullout shelves
- Snap-close feature means no need for catches
- 3-way adjustability for consistent reveals and perfect alignment
- Clip-on mounting and demounting—remove and reinstall the doors in seconds without tools
- (2) Blum Clip Top 155° Zero Protrusion Hinges, Nickel, Frameless
- (2) Mounting plates
- (1) Pack of mounting screws
|Manufacturer Part Number||63700|
|Opening||155 - 175 Degree|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.