Blum Clip Top BLUMotion 125° Zero Protrusion Hinges for Thicker Doors, Nickel, Frameless, Full Overlay
No protrusion into the cabinet opening means full clearance for roll-out shelves—compatible with doors up to 1-3/16'' thick.
Once opened, these hinges throw the door edge completely clear of the cabinet opening so it won't obstruct the path of your pull-out shelves. They're also compatible with thicker doors than usual—up to 1-3/16'' thick (30mm). The Blumotion soft-close mechanism is built right into the hinge arm, and a deactivation switch lets you turn off the soft-close function for small, lightweight doors. The hinges are for use with frameless cabinets. For fast precise installation, use our optional JIG IT® Hinge Plate Template A (#50375, sold separately) and the 5mm Tab Hinge Cup Drilling Jig (#58488, sold separately).
- Full clearance for pullout shelves
- Blumotion soft-close feature for quiet closing—no need for catches
- 3-way adjustability for consistent reveals and perfect alignment
- Clip-on mounting and demounting—remove and reinstall the doors in seconds without tools
- (2) Blum Clip Top BLUMotion 125° Zero Protrusion Hinges for Thicker Doors, Nickel, Frameless
- (2) Mounting plates
- (1) Pack of mounting screws
|Manufacturer Part Number||62316|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.