Bob Lang's The Complete Kitchen Cabinetmaker, Revised Edition, Book
This classic technical handbook shows you exactly how to approach the complex job of designing and making custom cabinets for kitchens, family rooms, and home offices. Robert W. Lang takes the mystery out of the job with clearly written text, meticulously detailed shop drawings, and sharp photographs that take you from the planning stage all the way through installation. You'll have your choice of building either traditional face-frame cabinets or contemporary frameless Euro-style cabinets, and will benefit from practical and shop-tested methods and time-savers on every page. Plus, this revised edition also offers a colorful 16-page idea gallery with photographs of finished cabinets.
- How to measure a room and design cabinetry
- How to develop working shop drawings and cutting lists
- How to work with solid wood, veneered plywood, MDF, and plastic laminates
- How to build traditional face-frame cabinets and Euro-style frameless cabinets
- How to cut and join the basic box for any project
- How to construct wall-hung cabinets, units with lighting, and floor-to-ceiling styles
- How to make doors, drawer faces, drawer boxes, and countertops
About the Author:
Robert W. Lang is executive editor of Popular Woodworking magazine, a contributor to Fine Woodworking, and author of several woodworking books.
|Manufacturer Part Number||9781565238039|
|Cover Style||Soft Cover|
|Topic||Cabinetmaking, Cabinets, Kitchen Cabinets, Cabinet|