Bocote Hardwood Ring Core Blanks
Solid bocote ring blanks are pre-turned and pre-grooved to accept your choice of inlay material—just sand flush and polish!
No lathe is required to make these stunning inlay-ready rings—just use CA glue, resin or epoxy to glue in or encapsulate your inlay material, then sand and polish to a high gloss. Pre-channeled for easy inlaying with Cultured Opal, Paua Abalone Strips (e.g. #64470 and #65971, sold separately) or a variety of other materials. You'll be amazed at the quick results, and you'll have a ring like no other to give as a gift or to sell. Choose from a wide range of sizes to fit just about any finger.
- Pre-channeled for easy inlay using a variety of crushed materials, or Paua Abalone Strips (e.g. #65971, sold separately)
- Pre-sanded to a range of standard ring sizes, including half sizes
- Real bocote exotic hardwood lends a warm, rich tone that lends beautiful contrast for the inlays
- Bold styling with an 8mm ring width and a 4mm groove width
Note: Wood expands and contracts with water; be sure to seal with CA glue prior to inlay and remove rings to wash your hands. Breakaway design; use caution when inlaying and sanding. Variations in color and figure are normal.
(1) Bocote Hardwood Ring Core Blank
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood