Bora PM-1850 Panel Carrier/Infeed Table
Roll 4' x 8' sheets across the shop, then tilt them up with the swiveling platform for easy feeding through your table saw.
Steering heavy 4' x 8' sheets of plywood or MDF around the shop and onto your table saw is a chore that can tax your back, your patience and your energy. But with the Portamate PM-1850 Panel Carrier, the job becomes smooth and effortless. Not only will the PM-1850 roll your sheet goods around easily, but it also swings up to the horizontal position, creating an infeed table at the exact height of your table saw. The same feature acts as an outfeed table when offloading sheet stock from your pickup truck or trailer. Simply set it up horizontally, offload the sheets, swing the PM-1850 down to the vertical position and roll them to the saw or to the storage rack. Do your arms and your back a favor and give the Portamate PM-1850 a try.
- Ideal for particle board, plywood, MDF, sheet rock and more
- Two jumbo, smooth-rolling 7'' wheels let you glide your sheets effortlessly around your shop
- Vertical orientation while rolling makes it easy to navigate through doors or between tools
- Support platform tilts and lock horizontally, and is adjustable from 28'' high to 38'' high
- Integral ''kickstand'' can be extended and collapsed easily with your foot when converting to an infeed table, outfeed table or side support
- Sturdy steel construction with hand-truck style handle
- Carries up to two 3/4'' sheets at once
- Folds flat for compact storage
(1) Bora PM-1850 Panel Carrier/Infeed Table
|Manufacturer Part Number||PM-1850|
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood