Bora Track Clamps, 2-Pack
Slides into the bottom of your WTX or NGX Clamp Edge to secure it for angled cuts—also slides into the top to secure stops.
The Bora NGX Clamping Straight Edges (e.g. #67463, sold separately) are great for 90° cuts since the built-in clamps squeeze in at right angles to the edge. But what if you want to make an angled cut? That's where the Bora 542011 Track Clamps shine. They slide into the bottom slots on the NGX and WTX Track Clamps, letting you secure the track at any angle you desire.
- Works with the WTX and NGX Clamp Edges (sold separately) for easy angled cuts
- Easy to adjust and use with fast-acting lock nut
- Slides into bottom of track for track-guided cuts
- Also slides into top of track for for securing stops and workpieces
- Non-marring rubber grips for a secure hold
(2) Bora Track Clamps
|Manufacturer Part Number||542011|
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product