Learn how to apply a lovely durable finish to close grained hardwoods like: birch, maple, cherry and others. This simple “no-fail recipe” offers clear demonstrations of all the essential steps. Easy, fast and effective.
Step by Step Instructions
- Sand the project up through the grits until at least 220-grit
- It is a good idea to sand pieces that will be hard to reach before assembly.
- Flood it on, let it sit and wipe it off
- Let towels dry flat and dispose of properly!
- Mineral Spirits
- Sandpaper: 80 - 320 grit:
- Synthetic Finishing Pads
- Wipe-on Gel Polyurethane
- Wonderfill Wood Filler
- Watco Danish Oil
- Liberon Wax
- Blue Shop Towels