Dust Right Canister Filter for Rockler 1250 CFM Wall-Mount Dust Collector
Premium fabric pleats filter dust down to an incredible 1 micron in size—fits the Rockler 1250 CFM Dust Collector.
With this one simple upgrade, you'll increase the filtration of your 1250 CFM Wall Mount Dust Collector by up to 30 times, giving the air quality in your shop a welcome boost. The premium pleated filter captures dust down to 1-micron in size, compared to 30 microns for the stock filter bag. You also get the convenience of a crank-style filter cleaner—just rotate the handle to clear dust off the pleats. Last but not least, the dust now drops neatly into an included plastic bag for easy emptying.
- Use with the Rockler 1250 CFM Wall Mount Dust Collector (#54352, sold separately)
- Steel frame with fabric pleats on the inside
- Rubber gaskets for a tight seal to your collector
- Large handle rotates an agitator to clean dust off the pleats
- Strap clamp and plastic collection bag included
- (1) Canister Filter for Rockler Wall-Mount Dust Collector, 1250 CFM
- (1) Mounting Bracket
- (1) Plastic Dust Bag
To test this product, I taped an N95 dust mask to the side and left it there for a few months.
Taking this dust mask off, I could see back dust residue that had come from this filter.
Sadly I cannot recommend this item as 100% safe and will now look elsewhere for a certified HEPA filter. I feel angry and disappointed that Rockler would sell this item.
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood