This item is only shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
Estimated Vendor Lead Time: 7 business days.
15% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
No Returns on Software.
CNC Shark II
Whether you're just getting started in the world of CNC, or you're looking for a smaller machine capable of high-level work, the Shark II is a sharp contender. With XYZ travel of 13'' x 25'' x 7'', it's capable of machining small- to medium-sized signs, carvings and furniture components. The Shark II features a touch-screen pendant controller and the same rugged gantry design as the HD4. It also has NEMA 23 stepper motors, which permit the use of larger routers, up to 2-1/4 HP. The increased Z travel of 7'' means the Shark II is compatible with the 4th axis (#59496, sold separately; software upgrade required). Other improvements include a metal back plate for increased rigidity, and an interlocking aluminum table with rigid channels for fast, flexible clamping.
- Touch-screen pendant controlled software package with color graphics
- Detachable, rotating cradles allow different attachments and height configurations
- Enhanced hardware controller with expansion ports and pendant ability
- Automatic on and off software control of router/spindle system
- X & Y homing capability
- Compatible with all HD line accessories
- Virtual Zero software maps the topography of your table or workpiece, solving problems caused by warping or bowing
- Anti-backlash, wear-compensated direct drive lead screws on all axes
- Handles routers up to 2-1/4 HP, such as the Porter Cable 890 series, Bosch 1617 series or the water cooled spindle from Next Wave Automation
- Interlocking aluminum table with rigid channels for fast, flexible clamping
- 120V System plugs into standard wall outlet
- Includes Vcarve Desktop Design Software ($349 Retail Value), Vector Art 3D Sampler Pack, and CNC Shark control software with Virtual Zero technology
- Over sixty 3D STL files included, ($150 Retail Value)
- Download free project plans from Vectric
- One year warranty on parts and labor, special shipping exclusions apply
- You supply a PC computer with USB 2.0 port and any of the routers listed below
- Not compatible with Mac computers
Will this CNC work with my router?
Fully compatible with the following routers (sold separately):
- Bosch 1617 and 1618
- Dewalt 610, 616, 618
- Porter Cable 890 Series
- Porter Cable 690 Series (6902VS must be manually started)
(1) Touch-screen pendant controller
(1) 3/8'' diameter V-groove bit (colors may vary)
(2) Hold-down clamps (colors may vary)
(1) Router mount
(1) VCarve Desktop V10.0 design software package
(1) CNC Shark Control Panel operating software with Virtual Zero technology
|Manufacturer Part Number||10020|