Dining Tables Book
Enjoying a meal at a handcrafted dining table can be one of a woodworker's great pleasures. Here, in his new book, Kim Carleton Graves, one of America's top woodworkers, provides plans and instructions for building dining tables that would make any woodworker proud. Plans and complete instructions for building nine tables.
The dining tables range in difficulty from a simple trestle table to a formal veneered table. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced woodworker, Dining Tables provides plenty of challenges to increase your skills and give you a range of projects for various lifestyles.
- Attractive, practical projects that are accessible to most woodworkers above the novice level
- Projects in a variety of different styles, such as Country, Shaker, Traditional Colonial, and Queen Anne
- A chapter on general construction strategies that shows you the principles involved in building dining tables; you also get what you need to know to develop successful designs of your own
- Detailed cut lists to help you get started and measured drawings that illustrate the finer points of construction
- Softcover, 9 x 10-7/8 in.
- 192 pages, with color photos and drawings
|Manufacturer Part Number||70609|
|Cover Style||Soft Cover|
|Author||Kim Carleton Graves|
4 months ago
over 2 years ago
over 3 years ago